Section 4.2 Doctrinal Statement. The acceptance of the ten doctrinal points displayed below is essential to membership in this Fellowship and its respective Chapters. While the Fellowship recognizes the obligation of providing spiritual love and union towards all true Christians who may not accept all of these points, the Fellowship welcomes them to our Fellowship gatherings. These men, however, are not eligible for membership in the Fellowship and its Chapters.
The Doctrinal Statement is as follows:
- We believe in one God with three divine person in The Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the Son of God, Jesus Christ, became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary and is both true God and true man.
- We believe The Holy Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal life of the believer and the separation of the lost.
- We believe in the personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world.
- We believe in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit, accompanied by the physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), as distinct from the new birth, and in the nine gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12), as now available to believers.
- We believe in Divine healing through faith and that healing is included in the Atonement.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope – the imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in intensive world evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission with signs following.